Friday, July 4, 2008

its getting dark.. someone please hit the light...!


In the light of the day i seek faces... i look for familiar eyes.... i yearn for the comforting smiles...

…its dark… its just dark…

--



Love will find a way… I know

The words that haunt my mind… those that are crumbling my personality…. Shattering my ego.. only my faith remains… weekend but I still stand… and I will remain standing…

… My fear, my biggest fear… I am ruining a human …I am playing with a beating heart… I am betraying someone’s feelings, and I am still breathing, eating and living… life’s not unfair, humans are not meant to be cruel, I shouldn’t be playing with someone’s heart… but I am…

.. I am holding on to the thinnest thread of hope, dreams are no longer there, even the day dreaming is lost… I am cruel in the meanest sense… I know…

Selfishness prevails, it does… I am engulfed in guilt of what I am doing to a lot of people around me. But I cant stop myself, I don’t want to.. Sometimes being selfish becomes your only reason to survive… and I wish to survive… though I would have preferred other circumstances…

Maybe not… this is life… like I like to say ‘life as it comes’ … this is my life and I love it.. I am not suicidal, I never will be, InshAllah… yet I cant say I will survive.. I will live, yes I will. For those that I have chosen as more important then my own self… but living will then be debatable…

No comments: